home about contact

Sunday 20 February 2011

I love it, I do...

I Love my student room. Honestly. I got really lucky. I pay basically nothing for it, and what did I land myself with? A giant attic room with stairs, giant beams and so much closet space...every girls dream.

Here's a little nosey into my favourite things in my haven...

 I have A LOT of jewelery...so much so, that I had to use my cake stand. I think it's lovely though, don't you? Not only is it easy to find my rings and earrings but they get to be on display, and look all shiny and pretty! As you can see, I'm a bit mad for pearls. If you're wondering what that giant leopard print thing is...well, it's an Accessorize bathbomb that I can't bare to use, so it likes to sit there and look mice.
 I was lucky to get treated to a bit of Chanel, and now it's all gone, I still like to display it...I mean, it's Chanel, and well, I'm a student. That's my favourite book too, What Would Audrey Do?. I love it. I have quite a lot of candles in my room too...I like to think it's nice and relaxing when I'm attempting to write hundreds of essays. I got that small candle holder from a charity shop, 6 for 50p. Bargain.
 This is a bit random. I have so much storage but I still like to create more. I'm a fan of prints. Not just on my clothes but all around my flat. Oops.
 This is one of my favourite parts of my room. I have too many handbags. Actually, not too many, I think I should have been given an extra wardrobe. Behind that lovely Chinese Umbrella thing, is a giant box full of handbags. That's full. Therefore, I have now resorted to putting some nails into my beams, and hanging my bags from there.
 Another floral obsession. I love this cushion. It was from Primark. Seriously, you wouldn't think would you?
 These wall stickers are lovely. They cost a simple pound, and from....Home Bargains, shhhh!
 This was a lovely Christmas present. It's a heart shaped candle holder that hangs from my main beam. It's so pretty.
 More jewelery. I also hang a lot of necklaces from my beams...you occasionally have to duck to get through. There was also a reasonable sized gap that I like to put my belts through. Handy.
 Another cushion. I'm a big fan. This too was from Primark. It has a crown on the back which I don't really like, so I never turn it around.
 I have about seven posters in my room...mainly relating to Audrey Hepburn or Paris. Typical girl. I love this one this. It's so sweet. It's above my bed.
            This poster is actually HUGE. It was a nightmare to put up. It's on my main wall. I love Paris.

                   Hope you enjoyed a nosey around:) x



12 comments:

  1. I love your candle holder, my room is completely crammed full of candles and incense

    The jewellery cake stand is such a sweet idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, gorgeous room!! :)
    im rather jealous!
    chaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love my candle holder too...I have no idea where it's from because it was a gift.I'm a bit too obsessed with candles aswell.

    Thanks for the lovely comments!:) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - your room is quite amazing! Very handy ideas there too - if inky I could nail stuff onto my wall..haha
    I'm pretty obsessed with Paris too - wish it was like it used to be..in the movies! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to be so sad when I have to move out of this room...nailing things into my beams has been pretty handy! I wish Paris was like it used to be in the movies too... x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow i wish my student room looked nice like this
    Great blog
    http://tsaundersbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. just stumbled across your blog! your student room looks lovely :)
    love the wall stickers, i might have to get myself some..!
    nicola xx
    www.welcome-to-nicola-land.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is amazzzzzzing! i love all the prints, and everything is just so pretty & super girly! i love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your paris poster!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww wow this room is totally lush! My favourites are definately the candle holder and the wall stickers too cute!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  11. This design is wicked! You definitely know how to keep
    a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start
    my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Fantastic job.
    I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.

    Too cool!

    my website - psn code générateur telecharger gratuit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.