home about contact

Monday 14 March 2011

Ohhhh what a week indeed

Oh, it has been too long since my last blog post. It has been a very busy week indeed! It has been full of university work, but I won't lie...it's been full of little treats and pampering here and there. Fully deserved I like to think! Anyway, I shall be doing a post tomorrow about some new Bourjous products that I have purchased, but I thought it may be nice to leave you with a photo or two of what I've been up to this weekend!
My mum came to visit me this weekend and we went for afternoon tea at The Midland Hotel. It's a beautiful hotel, that was opened in the 1930's and was visited by all the movie stars of the time. However, when it closed in the 60's, it lost it's charm and was left to be a derelict building. However, this beautiful art-deco building was lovingly refurbished and now is visited by many....like me and my mum who spent our whole time oooing and ahhhing over the lovely deco!

Just yummy! We sat on the sun terrace which looks over the sea....a very lovely treat indeed!
I hope you all had lovely weekends and none of you are too bogged down with work like me!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like the perfect way to spend an afternoon! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cor that looks lush! proper afternoon tea! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You habe a beautifull blog ;)
    A BIG KISS !!

    http://gritosdeeuforia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for following! YOu look so pretty :) and you have a great blog to :)
    HUGS!


    http://mirelamededovic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely comments!:) x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. the diet, diet and once again diet!!!
    buy ultram online

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.