home about contact

Monday 20 June 2011

Nail of the week...

   500  Peppermint from Rimmel Pro Professional Finish.

" Long lasting,  chip resistant and anti-fade colour...up to 10 days".
 

I LOVE this nail varnish. So far it has been on for four days and hasn't chipped, it is still just as colourful as before and I think it's a fabulous summer shade. I especially enjoyed the max brush, which made it really easy to apply. The only thing that I didn't like so much, was that it did take a couple of applications to get the desired colour, as the nail varnish appears quite watery perhaps, so the colour isn't quite the same as in the bottle when first applied.

Only £3.99 or bag yourself 3 for 2 at Superdrug.

Love, Sophie Olivia
x x

1 comment:

  1. This colour is lovely! I shall definately be having a nose at Rimmel's nail varnishes this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.