home about contact

Monday 1 August 2011

And she was a very grumpy lady indeed

 I can't seem to sleep even though I am a very tired little lady. I'm going to be so grumpy tomorrow! Anyway, just been having a cheeky little play on polyvore (I'm very new to it), and created this outfit. I'm sure you think it's terrible. I don't play by the fashion rules...I put navy and black together most days and think it looks great. Oh dear.
 Anyway, this isn't really my style, but sometimes I find myself looking and creating outfits that really aren't "me". I think that's fun though.
London lovin'

TopShop heart shirt
$40 - topshop.com
TopShop buckle jacket
$110 - topshop.com
TopShop hot denim shorts
$56 - topshop.com
TopShop sand boots
$140 - topshop.com
TopShop tan handbag
$75 - topshop.com
Kenneth Jay Lane amethyst jewelry
£110 - harveynichols.com
Urban Outfitters vintage style jewelry
$14 - urbanoutfitters.com
TopShop polka dot scarve
$32 - topshop.com
TopShop leather belt
$56 - topshop.com

                          Good night, sweet dreams...
                                   Love, Sophie Olivia x x

3 comments:

  1. this looks like fun! i was just thinking how much i love the jacket..until i saw the price! :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Very expensive. I guess it would probably be around £95-100, which is still really expensive. I'm sure you can find something really similar at half the price in H&M :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leather jacket and shorts - send them over! :)
    Best wishes ♫

    Midnight Couture Girls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.