home about contact

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Oh, so very pleased indeed...

A week ago I heard from a friend that she had manged to purchase some Agent Provocateur underwear for £20 (amazing), from £190. I'd never pay that much for a bra...no, I could never afford to pay that much for a bra; but I got a little excited when I heard about this sale!
Anyway,
The package came today!
I am pleased...very pleased.





 Agent Provocateur- £20, from £190.



 Agent Provocateur- £10, from £50.



What a lovely, little treat, especially when I only spent £30, and originally it should have cost £200 for this beautiful luxury.

Love, Sophie Olivia x x

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous bra and ring

    Ive always wanted a purchase from a.p!!!

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.