home about contact

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Collection 2000, oh really?

Collection 2000 brought out a new set of lip glosses a few months ago in a range of six shades, and I bought Rock Steady 3 as I thought it was nice and natural. The best part, it was only £2.99 which I thought was super cheap! I'm a bit of a make-up snob sometimes, and seem to think the cheaper the product price, the worse the product...sometimes I have lovely surprises though, and I think this was one!
The lip gloss is meant to be long-lasting, six hours to be exact, which wasn't the truth, really. However, the product did last a good two hours, which really did impress me. It's a little sticky, but not as sticky as some lip glosses I've used, which I always find a huge nuisance, especially when it's windy! I really love the colour, it's really natural but still leaves the lips with a little tint. I find the smell of the lip gloss a bit sickly, but I've heard many say they think it's lovely, so maybe that's just me! 

I've had the product a while now, and it seems to be going quite far, so £2.99 is a bargain if you're after a natural, inexpensive gloss!

Love, Sophie Olivia x x

1 comment:

  1. I've got the full range of these, I'm not much of a gloss fan but I love these so much! Such a bargain too!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.