home about contact

Friday 23 September 2011

ooo, she only went and got shellac nails...

Yesterday, I had a manicure...but not any manicure, I decided to have shellac nails. Nope, not fake nails, but an amazing nail polish that is somewhat a gel that lasts up to 14 days without a little chip!

"Shellac nails are the hottest hit of 2010 and now 2011! The beauty world is raving about the Shellac TM Craze. This new revolutionary product is changing the way women get their nails done. Shellac Nails TM look as good if not better than acrylic nails.
Shellac Nails TM last up to 14 days without losing shine or shimmer. They are hard and do not scratch or smudge. When it comes time to take them off the nail, it is as easy as 1, 2, 3 and it does not damage the nail itself"




The polish is a mixture of half nail polish, and half gel. The shellac is actually dried by a UV light and is literally super dry within a few minutes. It has such a good durability, that basically, there are no worries when it comes to knocking your nails.  I'm super chuffed with the lovely results. It cost £17.50, and that consisted of a lovely nail treatment and nail care. Shellac can only be applied by professional manicurist, so I'll definitely be back because I'm more than impressed!

If you live in Cheshire, then I'd definitely recommend Pretty and Pampered. 

2 comments:

  1. These look lovely I really want mine doing. Not sure I would be able to decide on a shade to last me 2 weeks though!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was difficult to pick, definitely! Please leave a comment if you've had shellac nails :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.