home about contact

Sunday 30 October 2011

Ahh, Topshop sale...you are good.

I had been after a certain Topshop dress for so long. It was £50, well over my student budget, and I'd basically cry over the fact that I couldn't afford pretty dresses as a student. Well, the Topshop sale quickly came along, I rushed to the rails, and what be there but MY dress...for £18. Yes, I obviously bought it.





My poor little toes were in so much pain last night, as I crammed my feet into size 5 shoes instead of size 6...oops. I had no idea I had even bought the wrong size. They fit perfectly, but then rub so badly...especially after all of my crazy dance moves!
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!


Love, Sophie Olivia x x

6 comments:

  1. I love it when that happens, and this is such a bargain for £18 you look stunning!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you ahev no idea how jel i am of your right now I am obsessed with this dress and soooo havent found it in the sale EVER.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! It was a complete shocker! I literally was the happiest girl ever! It was crammed between loads of tops :) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you got it! Love this dress and for £18 it is an absolutely bargain:) Looks lovely on you x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.