home about contact

Sunday 16 October 2011

Oh Topshop, Oh leopard Print, Oh what a fabulous item you are...

I love Topshop. I love leopard print. Oh, and do I love handbags. Put all of these things together and you get my new clutch bag from Topshop. It's just so beautiful...so much so that it resulted to me posing with it at any given opportunity on a recent night out. Now that's what I call love.
Leopard print is pretty much everywhere at the moment, and I'm loving it!
Other leopard print I'm especially enjoying:
River Island, £39.99.
 
Christian Louboutin, £565 (We can all dream!)

Topshop, £60.00.

Topshop, £85.00

H&M, £7.99.

Leopard print is huge this season, and it definitely made a lovely appearance last winter too. I'm so excited to buy more animal print...without trying to look like Bette Lynch...ha.

Love, Sophie Olivia x x

1 comment:

  1. Im well obsessed with a bit of leopard- wanting all these items!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.