home about contact

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Christmas wish list

Well, I've gathered my Christmas wish list together. It could have extended a lot more in all honesty. A girl can dream though, hey...
All are available from selfridges and 

                                                       Lancome Christmas crackers, £38.00
                                                            Marc by Marc Jacobs, £60.00
                                                       Philosophy bubble bath and lipgloss, £16.00
                                                                  Jimmy Choo, 40ml, £39
                                                   Illamasqua false eye lashes and glue, £25.00
                                                     Juicy Couture key ring charm, £53.00
                                                       Marc by Marc Jacobs necklace, £60.00
Ruby and ed faux fur hot water bottle, £28.00


I wish Christmas was here now! Actually no, that means I'd have completed two essays and a dissertation which isn't nice. So excited by the Christmas lights being put up in Lancaster....

What's on your Christmas wish list?

Love, Sophie Olivia x x


5 comments:

  1. LancĂ´me crackers?? OMG!! *want* xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love it all - the Marc Jacobs laptop case is on my Christmas list already :) & Lancome crackers?! Wish I could afford them!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Great post! Love your blog! Keep it up! :)
    Please check out mine too and if you like, maybe we can follow each other! <3

    http://makeupandartfreak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your wishlist !!!!



    ive just found your blog and am following.. please check mine out at suziemakesyouup.blogspot.com

    i have just atrted a new xmas gift buying guide series :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.