home about contact

Tuesday 15 November 2011

I think it's important that you...

...check my ebay out, ladies! Well, I'm a poor student and I'm selling off some of my belongings as you do...but, and I know I'm biased...I am selling the most beautiful swing coat, with a soft leopard print collar, AND it is brand new with tags and never worn (because I purchased it three weeks ago on a whim, then checked my bank balance today and nearly cried!) Anyway, it's a real beauty, so I think you should look.



I really don't want to sell it but I may find myself a starving student in the next few weeks!
If you want to have at look, then please go to:

I'll be putting some more things onto ebay in the next few days, so take a peek!

Love, Sophie Olivia x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.