home about contact

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Oh, F+F you are a real surprise....

Yesterday I purchased a gorgeous coat, a faux fur stole, and leather boots for....£65 (yes, for everything!). More surprisingly was that it was bought from Florence + Fred, the clothing range for Tesco. Here's a little sneak peak, and I reckon you should get yourself logged on to
http://www.clothingattesco.com
asap, ladies!

                                                                      Coat with faux fur trim, £20.

 I'm so in love with this coat. I can't believe it was only £20. Hopefully it looks just as good on as it does in the photos. Who would believe it was from a supermarket?

Love, Sophie Olivia x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.