home about contact

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Illamasqua Pure Pigment, Fervent...what a lot of sparkle!

I've recently got a real liking for Illamasqua products. I'd never really used them before, but I'd heard some great reviews. When I went to the Clothes show in December, there was an Illamasqua stand where you could purchase three Illamasqua products for £15.00, which is such a bargain. I fell in love with the Pure Pigment samples, and therefore bought quite a few!

The Pure Pigment is placed with the eye shadows in the shop, and can be bought from the website in the "eyes" section, so obviously I thought that this product was simply for the eyes....but I was wrong! Illamasqua say it's "A metallic, high-shine, pure-colour powder that highlights eyes, cheeks and brows. Mix with eye shadow, blusher or use it on its own to intense effect". Personally, I love it on my eyes the most. It's quite dramatic, and very shimmery, so definitely not to be used for a daytime look! It works really well with a creme based eyeshadow, and makes the pigment last a lot longer, as well as being easier to blend. It retails at £15.50 which I think is quite pricey for something so small, but I have a feeling it will last a long time as it doesn't take much to make your eyes look beautiful and sparkly! You can buy the Pure Pigment from http://www.illamasqua.com/shop/catalogue/category/eyes/products/pure-pigment/21/ and select from a range of colours.

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I love Illamasqua after hearing about it from lots of beauty bloggers :) The staff are v friendly in Selfridges :) Love, V.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.