home about contact

Thursday 5 January 2012

Ohhh, to be Olivia Palermo...

 I love Olivia Palermo. She never fails to look effortless. Whether she's wearing and styling clothes from the high street, or wearing designer clothing and couture, she has the most fabulous style. I can't say I was a huge fan of her personality in The City, but it was clear that she had a talent for styling.
                                                                                                                                                         Photo: Google.
 
Olivia Palmero


So, in true Olivia fashion, I tried to recreate her look, both by using clothing from the high street, and mixing it with more high end labels. What do you think of Olivia's style?

4 comments:

  1. I lovyour recreation of that outfit! I don't watch e4/MTV/living so haven't hone foggiest who she is!

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love her style it's so nice!

    http://scarletredblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the way she dresses but just hate most reality TV so never watched The City. Is that a mistake? Wasn't she supposed to be the one that was really mean to Whitney?

    Laura x
    http://firstclassramblings.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her! The girl is beyond stylish! Cool that you gave your pics for interpreting her look but in a cheaper way! I always like this sort of posts!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.