home about contact

Monday 27 February 2012

The best of the Oscars 2012

Did you manage to catch The Oscars last night? I love to stay up and see what all of the celebrities are wearing...and while there were some beautiful gowns this year, there were also plenty of the bad.
Michelle Williams blew me away in this dress...it's absolutely stunning. I think she has amazing style, and I was really looking forward to seeing what she would be wearing, as she never gets it wrong. Seen here in her coral, Louis Vuitton dress, she looks absolutely flawless. Red seemed to be a winner at The Oscars...
Natalie Portman was seen in the stunning red, polka dot vintage Haute Couture Christian Dior gown. I think it's quite simple, but very elegant and perfectly accessorised. 
Penelope Cruz looked just as stunning as usual in this stunning, blue gown. I love her hair...very 40s. 
All images: Google.
Whose dress did you like? Were there any dresses that you thought were a big no no?

9 comments:

  1. i didn't see the oscars! Way too past my bedtime! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the dress that Penelope Cruz is wearing! i didnt watch it but am looking forward to everyone's blog posts like this one, about the dresses! xxx
    welcome-to-nicola-land.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gywneth Paltrow looked amazing I thought! Also angelina looked stunning even if she did do the weird leg thing that twitter has gone mad for!

    abbi,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Angelina and Gwyneth! I didn't like Michelle's dress at all!

    http://scarletredblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I just did a post about Oscar dresses! Look at mine. I didn't see Katy Perrys though.. Love her dress!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Jessica Chestain in Alexander McQueen and Cameron Diaz! Katy Perry looked amazing at the afterparty! I did a post on my blog about it, feel free to check it out :) xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally obsessed with Michelle's dress. fabulous post. thanks for sharing, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to here what you think of my latest trend report. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Michelle's dress too, she looks amazing!

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.