home about contact

Saturday 18 February 2012

Oh, to be a domestic Goddess for the day!

I decided I'd make some yummy scones today as a little treat for me and my flatmates. They're so easy to make, and literally take around thirty minutes until you can eat them with a lovely, cup of tea!

 Recipe

 Now I absolutely hate currants, so I decided to use mini, chocolate balls for some of mine, and left the others plain. You can use anything you like though....strawberries or blueberries are also a lovely choice!
 I look a little washed out on this photo...it's just so hard being a domestic goddess! ha. If you'd like to start baking or try something easy, then I'd definitely recommend making scones!

5 comments:

  1. they look delicious!! i wish i could cook, i need to learn quickly before i go off to uni or i will starve! haha

    http://scarletredblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love scones. I cannot cook for the life of me but my mam can do them!!! #TastyNosh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Olivia,
    I started a new blog. Its called "Same Same But Different". I would like to share with you my view on fashion, art and other amazing things. I hope you will enjoy the posts of my outfits, fashion and things which are a part of my life. I am happy about every comment or message. And please dont hasitate to criticize or to leave a helpful suggestion. (and i know i really need to learn how to use my camera)

    -> http://www.ssbdk.blogspot.com/

    Hope to read from you soon,

    best wishes and greets from London
    Kamila
    ps. the cakes look yummi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm they look yummy, I'm all for chocolate instead of currents too! :)

    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.