home about contact

Sunday 18 March 2012

Sunday Gossips ♥

 
♥ I can't believe how fast the week has gone! I've had so much work to do, which I'm sure has a lot to do with how this week has flown by. Today was the first day in a really long time that I've managed to go outside in any other shoe but a boot. I've lived in my boots all Winter, and today I braved the outside and whipped my ballet flats out. A little pathetic I know, but I can't begin to tell you how rubbish I am with the cold! It felt nice to get a little sun on my bare feet...the slight bit of sunshine made me excited for the summer.

♥ My boyfriend came to stay with me this weekend, and I got spoilt rotten. Being a poor student is hard, especially when you see so many pretty dresses in the shop windows, but I am always spoilt by him. I'm excited to graduate soon and earn my own money, so I can repay the favour...and buy lots of nice dresses, obviously!
 
♥ I've been getting ready for my 1940's party, which is in five days! Very exciting. I've been looking at recipe books and trying to find some silly, old fashioned games to play. I was trying to get inspired and did a little googling, to which I found this beautiful vintage inspired blog http://www.diaryofavintagegirl.com/. The lady has the most stunning, and original choice of styling. Take a look at some photos from her beautiful blog.
 ♥ I'd just like to say hello to my new followers too. I've had some really lovely comments over the last few months, and it's all very appreciated. I really enjoy blogging, and it's lovely when others enjoy reading your posts, so thank you!

        Hope everybody has had a lovely weekend! Have you done anything nice with your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. ah, i'm just about to start the broke-life of a student in september when i start uni! have fun at the party, must be so nice to dress up! you will definitely have to show us your outfit :)

    http://scarletredblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have had a lovely week! Enjoy planning your party- such a great theme! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaah, your party looks like it'll be such a ball! Have a blast!
    Le Material Girl xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.