home about contact

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Because everybody wants to look like a beach babe...

I've recently been trying Simple Sun-Kissed Moisture Cream in the hope that I would look bronzed and sunny. It retails at £4.99, however Sainsbury's are currently offering any two Simple products for £4.00 (yes, really!). Well, with how the weather has been lately, my hopes of looking like a beach goddess were fading and this was the next best option! It doesn't disappoint...
 Simple say the product has "gentle tanning agents to give daily moisturisation and gradually build a light, natural tan. Skin is left looking beautifully sun-kissed without any streaking, orange build up or lasting smell. Perfect for even sensitive skin".  Well, I mostly agree. I have really sensitive skin, so have always been a lover of Simple products, and this was just as lovely to my dry skin- no stinging or irritation. I've been wearing the product for the last week, and my skin looks subtly tanned, and not at all like I'm wearing a fake tan. What I especially like about the product is that I feel like I don't have to wear as much foundation, as my skin looks glowing and healthy.
 The product does have that typical biscuit smell that fake tanning does seem to have...not initially, but when left to dry on the skin it doesn't smell so nice. It doesn't streak, leave tanning lines, or my hands orange. I'd definitely recommend the product if you want a touch of natural glow to your skin. I'm really impressed and wish they sold the product in a bigger bottle so I could tan my legs!

5 comments:

  1. I'll have to look into this product, it looks like it would work really well!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha love the lack of logic behind Sainsbury's offer! But not complaining, this sounds really good! Thanks for reccomending :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to stock up on some of this...woefully pale as I am!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sweet! please visit my new blog and follow if you want :)

    " ourmelodyblog.blogspot.com " xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i definitely need to try this out!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.