home about contact

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Chanel Natural Finish Loose Powder

Chanel Natural Finish Loose Powder has been described as " A sheer, natural finish for the complexion. It unifies the complexion, with a natural sheer matt finish, and disguises imperfections without emphasising lines" I've been using the powder for the last eight months, and have finally emptied the whole pot! The powder is beautiful, and light and makes my face look natural yet finished.
The product retails at £31.50 for 30g, but it is worth every penny. I have used the powder every morning for the last eight months, so I have definitely gotten my moneys worth! The packaging is lovely- simple and sophisticated, but definitely too large to put in the handbag. I think that's the only main downside of the product as I like to take my make up with me throughout the day in case I need any touch ups. The powder stays put for most of the day, a good five hours before I feel I'd like to reapply.
What I really love about the product is the smell. It's gorgeous, and quite indescribable. I literally could smell the the container for hours!  I'll be buying the product again as it is worth every penny...especially its beautiful scent.

5 comments:

  1. sounds like a great product!

    http://scarletredblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The smell? really? I've had it for years now and have never tried smelling it haha maybe I should ;) Love that powder, so natural xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it smells lovely....maybe I'm the only one that thinks that!haha x x

      Delete
  3. I've never invested in 'top notch' brands for make-up before but with reviews like this singing their praises and knowing they work really well it's making me think again :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Chanel. If I had an endless bank account, my whole house would be stocked full of it.
    Love your blog!
    Incredible!

    Dash and Scamper
    http://dashandscamper.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.