home about contact

Thursday 12 April 2012

Home Bird ♥

  This weekend, I went out with my favourite girls from home to dance and drink many cocktails. It was also an opportunity to say goodbye to my lovely friends Jo and Faye who are jetting off to volunteer in Africa! Jealous. Although I am about to graduate from university, I always miss being away from home, and just coming back for the weekend makes me realise how much of a home bird I am. I love my home comforts, and I'm actually really looking forward to moving back in with my parents, and being close to my home friends again..even if some of them do jet off hundreds of miles away!

                         Are you a home bird, or do you enjoy living or hope to move away from home?

2 comments:

  1. I didn't move away from uni to save money! And I get quite homesick too, but I'd love to go travelling soon!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for fun with friends (and cocktails of course). Love your polka dot umbrella, even if it does suggest that there was some horrible rain about xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.