home about contact

Saturday 14 April 2012

I got some new shoes on ...

My shoe addiction is pretty bad. So bad that I have a massive (and I mean massive) box of them! It doesn't stop me buying more though! I'm terrible. I'm quite girlie and usually pick really feminine shoes, but I love how brogues look even though I feel they make me look like a clown. I have size six feet, and I know that doesn't make me some big foot, but I'm quite tall, so I don't like shoes that are too masculine. I'm not even sure if that makes sense, but hopefully you'll understand what I mean! Anyway, I saw these beautiful shoes, and decided to get over my silly worries!
       Next, £22.00.

I think they were an absolute bargain! They are so comfy, and a perfect Spring/Summer shoe. They're a beautiful colour, with a faux suede effect...I don't think I'll be splashing in any puddles in these! Definitely a shoe to wear when the sun is out! I think the inside of the shoe is really pretty too, not that you get to see that when wearing them though. I wear quite a lot of neutral colours, so I feel these will go with everything- definitely worth every penny!

Have you bought anything nice this weekend?

6 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous and perfect for the summer...I only have black brogues, may have to invest in some summery ones xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely shoes! they're going to be perfect for summer.

    http://scarletredblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty shoes, they don't look masculine at all :) also why not spray on some suede protector so you can jump in puddles all you like?! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.