home about contact

Monday 23 April 2012

Late Sunday Gossips #4


EqcrCM on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
♥ I can't believe how fast the weeks are going! I've been doing so much university work (so near to finishing now!), so I'm just trying to put 110% into everything for the last hurdle! I'm pretty average at uni. I'm borderline 2:2- 2:1, so I have to push that little bit harder now to try and get that 2:1! 

♥ As well as doing uni work, I've been hunting for a job...which is going pretty miserably. I always thought that when I came out of uni I'd be able to snap up a job...but that doesn't seem to be happening. I've done a lot of voluntary work to try and shine (it's pretty competitive out there!), but it doesn't seem to be working.

♥ I went to Liverpool on Saturday with my boyfriend, and had a very good time in Primark- I bought too much! I'm really impressed with the quality of Primark clothes at the moment. I bought three, beautiful dresses, and they really do rival Topshop dresses. Definitely a Primark haul coming...

♥ I'm planning a trip to New York (with the money I don't have, ha!), and am getting pretty excited. I've always wanted to go, and feel this may be the year! I don't know whether to save money and book a cheap hotel, or just save and get the whole experience? Thoughts? 

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Oooo I LOVE New York I want to go again in a couple of years after I've been travelling! A cheap hotel is definitely worth it, I stopped in a hostel the first time I went and it was actually great, basic but you get what you pay for. You're hardly in the hotel at all to be fair so I'd save your money and book somewhere cheap, think of all the shopping you can do with the money you save!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely with you on how hard it is to find a job :( I just want one for summer that can give me a little bit of work experience before I start my last year. Good luck for your last few weeks at uni. Very jealous of your trip to New York, I'd say go for a cheap hotel and then splash out on everything else :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so hard to find a job! i've been trying for ages and no success so far :(

    www.scarletredblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know youve had a couple of reccomendations on here to stay in cheaper hotels, but i went to NY for my 21st last november, and stayed in the waldorf astoria
    and i promise you, if you spend the extra money, you will be sooo glad :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feeling your jobseeking pain my lovely! A year after leaving uni I'm still looking for the perfect thing! New York sounds exciting, it's so worth saving up for the best experience ever!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.