home about contact

Thursday 26 April 2012

Lauren Conrad + her pink hair ♥

 Lauren Conrad has always been known for her amazing style, and beautiful golden hair...but at her recent book tour for her new book, The Fame Game, Lauren was seen sporting a edgier look. Hello pink dipped hair and studs, something I would never associate with Lauren Conrad but definitely a look I loved!
                                                                                                     Images: Daily Mail
I don't think I could pull off a similar look, but then again, I never thought Lauren Conrad would be able to. She always has amazing style, but it's always quite safe- this look just seems to really work on her though. To get Lauren's hair, you can go to her website, http://thebeautydepartment.com/. On her blog, Lauren commented on her new look, saying:
 'I figure that I might as well have fun experimenting while I’m still young. And it’s only temporary so it’s really not that big of a commitment... Fashion is about having fun and taking chances. Plus the pink tipped pony added the perfect pop of colour to my otherwise monochromatic look.'
 I definitely agree. What do you think of her look? Would you try it?

6 comments:

  1. I love her style as well. I want to color my hair for summer like this using temporary dye...but I worry it won't work because I am brunette:(

    <3 Marielley
    www.lusciousmarielley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this...wish I was brave enough to try it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the high ponytail. so fun and fabulous. As a thank you for helping me win Lauren Conrad's favorite blogger contest I'm doing an amazing giveaway I'd love for you to enter. I'd love for you to swing by when you get a sec. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually love Lauren's style but this one is a miss for me. It doesnt really suit her and the pink dye looks too bright/strong with her hair color

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the pink, but let's talk about her makeup? I don't know what is going on there. I am a huge 'LC' fan. Ever since watching Laguna Beach and The Hills, but honestly, I don't know if I have ever seen her looking worse. She is such a gorgeous girl, but I think her MUA must have taken the day off or something. You know? She is just not looking her best.

    I like the pink hair though. If I was blonde, I would for sure give it a go.

    xoxo, nykki

    http://www.mymaneblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.