home about contact

Sunday 15 April 2012

Sunday Gossips ♥ #3

♥ I can't believe how fast the weeks are going! April already! I've been scoffing my face with Easter chocolate and drinking too much tea from my favourite Cath Kidston mug as I read some university books for my next, big assignment! I can't believe this is the last assignment I'll ever write for university. I'm getting quite worried about graduating now. I'm excited to finish but twenty application forms later, I'm still jobless with not one interview waiting...how grim!

♥ I've been pretty unwell this week, coughing and sneezing like crazy! I think there's a terrible bug going around which I seem to have caught. I'm usually pretty good at not getting ill, so I feel like I'm being punished for always having good health, as I feel absolutely rubbish right now!

♥ Last week I went home for the long weekend to see my family and friends. It's always lovely to go home. It's nice to have a warm house and eat good food (I hate being a student sometimes!). My weekend compromised of cocktails, dancing, chocolate, afternoon tea, milkshakes and late birthday presents. A very, very good weekend.

♥ I went to see 21 Jump Street at the cinema with my friends and literally spat my popcorn out...hilarious. I haven't been to see a film that made me laugh that hard in such a long time. Watch the trailer here. In fact, the trailer doesn't do it justice, which is a shame, but it really is a laugh out loud film.

                                 What have you been doing this week? Anything exciting?

6 comments:

  1. ooo those chocolates make me hungry! yum!

    http://scarletredblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ck mug :) (and the choccies look pretty good too!) get well soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon!XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I agree, I can't believe it's already mid-April! It's insane. Feel better love!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm feeling exactly the same about graduation at the moment, it's scary to think that in a couple of months I won't be a student any more!
    Hope you're feeling better soon!

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.