home about contact

Sunday 29 April 2012

Sunday Gossips ♥ #4


♥ Happy Sunday! I feel like all of my Sunday posts involve me whining about finding a graduate job...but it seems to be the thing I spend most of my time doing! I had an interview last week that got cancelled...20 minutes before! I was literally walking up the street with a take out coffee when I got the call to say it would be rearranged. How annoying. The most annoying thing was that I paid a lot of money to get the train to attend the interview, and it didn't even happen. Very unhappy.

♥ I went to Liverpool last week to see the famous Titanic puppets, but was a little disappointed. I think it looked amazing, but the crowds were massive which made it hard to see anything. I decided I'd go to Primark instead because I knew that most of the crowds were outside. Primark is lovely when it's quiet...it's like every girl's dream. Cheap clothing and nobody in the shop but you!

♥ I can't wait for Desperate Housewives tonight...does anybody else still watch it? I was absolutely devastated last week when Mike was shot. I just felt it completely ruined the final series...the filming was about to end and I thought it deserved a happy ever after! Gutted.

Hope you've all had a lovely week!Have you done anything nice?
Also, a BIG thank you to Victoria from I Heart Fashion for helping me to rearrange my blog.

3 comments:

  1. I've never seen desperate housewives!!
    That's so annoying about your job interview tho, it'd be ragin too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm looking for a job as well- don't worry, it will work out for both of us :) new follower, can't wait to catch up on your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.