home about contact

Friday 13 April 2012

Thank you!



The lovely Rachel from Girl at the Countryside kindly gave me the blogger appreciation award. She has such a lovely blog- a mixture of fashion and make up with a dash of lifestyle. Thank you, Rachel! ♥
  
The rules of the award: 
- Thank the person who gave you the award by linking their blog in your post
- Answer the 4 questions
- Award the blogger appreciation award to new followers/ fellow bloggies as you like

The questions:
  • How long have you been blogging?

    I think I started my blog around two years ago, but I never posted and wasn't really that good at it! Around ten months ago I decided to give it another go though, and began posting mostly about beauty products.
  • What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging? 
I love beauty products and am constantly buying and trying new things. So many people would ask me for recommendations etc, so I thought it would be fun to start a blog and review the products I use. I also thought it would be fun and I'd get to meet new people.
  • What are the types of blogs that you visit and read?
I literally love reading everything and anything. Fashion, beauty and lifestyle blogs, travel and food blogs...I'm a nosey girl!
  • What is 1 thing that you as a blogger would like to improve on?
I'd love to do more fashion posts, but I'm on placement at the moment, so my work outfits are very uninspiring!

Who am I awarding?  

♥ Elisa from http://scarletredblog.blogspot.co.uk/. A lighthearted fashion blog, Elisa looks at the latest trends and regularly posts outfits of the day.

 
Sarah from http://somehow-someday.blogspot.com/ . Such a lovely girlie, fashion and lifestyle blog.


♥  http://princessandthepeax.blogspot.co.uk/ A beautiful fashion blog, Princess and the Pea has amazing style. 

5 comments:

  1. Aw, yay :) *here's some more appreciation* Cute photos, love the floral top. And I am a nosey blogger too...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh thanks lovely! Will get round to answering soon!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problemo :) it's well deserved! lovely OOTD too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.