home about contact

Sunday 20 May 2012

Estee Lauder Signature Silky Powder Blush ♥

I love Estee Lauder products. I recently purchased Estee Lauder's Silky Powder Blush in 14 Rose Nuance. The colour is beautiful. 
 I love the packaging. It looks expensive and sophisticated. I love the gold rim around the outside too...simple but elegant! I think the blue and gold is a signature Estee Lauder product. It's even more beautiful inside.
 The range of pinks is just beautiful. The product is definitely silky. So smooth to apply, and sits very easily. The colours blends beautifully, and my cheeks look so natural and rosey. I love that it has a slight shimmer to it. It's not too shimmery however, it just highlights the cheekbones. The complimentary blusher brush is lovely too. It's so soft, and works so well in applying the blusher. It stays put for a good eight hours until I would even think about reapplying, which I think justifies the price of the product.

It retails at £24.00 and Boots are currently offering the free Estee Lauder goodie bag when you purchase     any two Estee Lauder products.

                                                       What's your favourite blusher?

5 comments:

  1. I love getting an expensive luxurious product every now and again. This colour looks so pretty too, perfect for summery days xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Everyone needs a few pricey make-up products and I've just added this to my birthday list :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one blush from estee lauder and I love it so far. This colour looks great. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so pretty! I'm running low on my favourite Estee Lauder foundation, I might just have to treat myself to a blusher while I'm there too!

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I struggle to find a blusher I really like, I don't want it to look too candy pink but I really like the look of this one and will definitely be trying it! Thank you for sharing!


    http://mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.