home about contact

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Late Sunday Gossips ♥ #5

 ♥ I don't have much time for today's post...I have so much work! It's nice to know that in two weeks time, all my uni work will be over with forever! Such a good feeling. I just thought I'd show you some lovely photos of where I went to yesterday- Strictly Cupcakes in Preston. It's so adorable. Pretty much everything is floral and Cath Kidston (heaven), and most of the china is vintage. It was so lovely to just relax and catch up with my friend. Sorry for the photo quality, it was taken on my rubbish Blackberry!

                                                          Hope you all have a lovely Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes look Scrummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This definitely looks like my type of place! Gorgeous looking cakes :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look amazing! I went to uni in Preston, I do hope this has recently opened! If I just missed out on this place because of ignorance I'll be very annoyed at myself.

    Laura x
    http://firstclassramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.