home about contact

Saturday 5 May 2012

Weekend Wishlist ♥

It's the weekend, finally! It doesn't mean I'll be resting though... I have a massive assignment to do which I can't wait to get out of the way! I'm sure if you're a student then you'll completely understand, especially if you're in your last year like me! I wish I could go shopping though. I have my eyes on so many things! I'm really tempted by the Benefit They're Real mascara- the reviews have been really good, so I think I may need to buy it!

Are you doing anything nice this weekend?


8 comments:

  1. The dress is gorgeous, and the wedges would go really nicely with it too. Love the colour of the polish too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your last piece of work :) really like the wedges, can't believe I don't own a pair! And the YSL nail varnish would look great with a tan! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This wish list looks nice, I'm loving the wedges :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that nail varnish colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes please to the YSL nail polish!


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that dress! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that YSL nail varnish looks unreal!
    some great choices in here, babe.
    <3
    Caroline

    www.girlygirlvsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lovely wish list! I hope your assignment went well. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.