home about contact

Friday 22 June 2012

17 Hide Away Concealer Review ♥

I can't live without concealer. I think everybody needs a bit of concealer- it covers my horrendous eye bags and makes me look a little more awake! I'm yet to find a better concealer than L'oreal's Lumi Magique concealer (better than YSL), but in terms of a great budget buy concealer, then 17's Hide Away Concealer is pretty impressive. Unlike L'oreal's that is dispensed through a tube, 17's comes in your typical concealer crayon. I always think this makes it easy to blend, and Hide and Away is lovely and soft and blends and settles into the skin really well.
 The concealer is available in four shades, but it's always best to select your concealer in a lighter shade, so I've been using Fair. The shade matches my skin tone really well, and blends beautifully with my foundation. It's quite thick, which makes it great for covering blemishes or dark circles- I wouldn't recommend this product if you want a light concealer to also use on your brow bones and cheek bones. It is definitely a perfect product for covering any nasty spots, so it's definitely a staple product for the beauty bag.
 It's quite oily, but I think this makes the product easy to blend and look even on the skin. At £3.89 at all Boots stores, I am so impressed. It lasts for most of the day, and I find that I only need to reapply after a long day at work- I do wear a primer to seal my make up however.

This is such a fantastic product. It is definitely my must go to product whenever I have terrible blemishes.
Have you tried this concealer? Do you have a favourite?

8 comments:

  1. For any nasty blemishes, I've a trick up my sleeve that I'll be showcasing on my blog next week.... But I do like the new maybelline concealer!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good price tag for a pretty decent product! I go through phases of using/liking 17 products but I've never used this concealer before! Love your floral background too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it's a great concelaer, I need them with great coverage for blemishes, I really want to purchase the collection 2000 one, but I should probably use up what I'm using at the moment :) xx

    http://how-to-smell-the-couture.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just about to ask you to recommend me a good concealer!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well there you go, Thellerbobs!:) x x x

      Delete
  5. I will be trying this product! Thanks a lot for the review(:!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute blog!! been reading thru your posts!! come check out my blog too if you want <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice concealer ! Have to try it ! Kiss x


    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.