home about contact

Friday 29 June 2012

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place powder review ♥

Recently, my love for Estee Lauder products has been massive- I just can't get enough! I recenty bought their Double Wear Stay-in-place powder make up, and am really impressed! I bought it in the shade Fresco 01 as I have a pale-medium complexion.
 I've been using this everyday for the last month, and I'm so impressed. Although I don't use the product with Estee Lauder's Double Wear foundation (I use Dior Forever), I've found that it really does last all day. Although I've heard amazing thngs about Estee Lauder's Double Wear foundation, I found it was too cakey, and my skin looked very made up. I was worried this would have the same effect, but it's more than impressed! It looks lovely on my skin- really natural, and not too cakey.
 The compact has a sponge applictaor under the powder (the sponge looks really dirty in this photo, but I swear it's the lighting!) , but I've found that I much prefer to use a powder brush to apply it, as this makes the powder look much more natural. The sponge has been really great when I've had some horrible blemishes, as I've found that it helps to hide them much better.
Although the powder is highly priced at £25.00 (13g) I've used this product continuousy for the last month and it looks hardly touched. I would definitely recommend this product if you want to treat yourself to an expensive powder as you won't be dissapointed.

Have you tried this powder before? What's your favourite?

4 comments:

  1. this looks really good, great review! if only i had a spare £25...!
    nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have such amazing make-up! Yet another I'm really tempted by now, everyone needs a good powder! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on the hunt for a good powder after the one I use from The Bodyshop is never in stock!
    Maybe I will take a punt on this one :)

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I really want to try this, it sounds great!
    I use the Double Wear Light foundation which I love, and the Double Wear concealer too, so I think it's only fair I buy the powder to go with them haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.