home about contact

Sunday 17 June 2012

Oh, so Romantic! No7 04 Romantic Lipstick Review ♥

I have to be honest, I'm not a massive fan of No7 products, but their lipstick I do love! I love their long lasting lipstick range, but I thought it would be nice to try something different, so I opted for their Moisture Drench lipsticks. I do suffer from dry lips sometimes, so I do enjoy using lipstick that is moisturising and softens my lips. I'm a massive fan of nude lipstick, and No7's 04 Romantic really caught my eye. It's such a beautiful nude, with a small hint of orange to it.
 It's really easy to apply- it glides on easily, and it's lovely and smooth. My lips feel really moisturised and soft. It lasts for a few hours; however it doesn't last as long as No7's Long Lasting lipstick range. This was personally a downside for me, however I know that some people much prefer a soft lipstick. 
 It's a perfect everyday wear lipstick, but I've also enjoyed applying it for nights out. It's such a lovely shade, and I know that it both complimented mine and my friends skin tone, and we have a very different complexion. It retails at £10.00 from all Boots stores- I also recommend the shade Bare from this range also.

What's your favourite lipstick?

1 comment:

  1. I don't like No.7 products much either! (thought I was the only one!) however this looks like such a lovely, wearable colour- even better that it hydrates at the same time!x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.