home about contact

Thursday 12 July 2012

Best budget fake tan - St Moriz ♥

I think I may have found the best fake tan...and what's even better is the price! St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse cost me £2.99 form Home Bargains, but it most definitely is the quality of a high end product. The mousse dispenses well from the pump without too much mess, and it glides onto the skin easily. It's light and glides across the skin without sticking to any dry patches. I used a tanning mit, and was amazed with the quick results- No streaks or mess, just a lovely golden glow.
 Sorry for the bad quality photos...the lighting is terrible!

St Moriz say they are "A professional flawless tan, easy, no mess application". I agree. My tan looks flawless, and so professional. It doesn't feel sticky, takes a few minutes to dry and doesn't rub off on my clothes. It's also easy to get a more intense tan, so building up the colour is easy with a few more applications. It also doesn't smell! Honestly, I'm so impressed. I'll be honest, I'm quite lazy when it comes to exfoliating before applying a fake tan, but it doesn't seem to matter with this product. It just glides on and doesn't stick to any dry areas.
People keep asking me if I've been on holiday, which I always think is a good sign that my tan doesn't look fake. I'm totally against sun beds, so I think this is definitely a must have product for anybody this has a little addiction to fake tanning! It looks even better after a shower...it looks golden and gives me a healthy glow. 
This photo unfortunately makes my arm look slightly orange...I promise it's the horrible lighting!I purchased the product in Medium, but Light and Dark is available. I'd recommend getting Medium as it's fairly dark anyway and you can always build it up.

Have you tried this product before? What's your favourite tanning product?

7 comments:

  1. You do have a really good tan, I tried the St Tropez gradual tanner and it's not that good! Not that it's warm enough to show any skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i realllly want to try this fake tan - i dont use fake tan often but have heard so many good things about this and it is such an amazing price! great review :)
    nicola xxx
    itsneecola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really natural!! Something I would definitely not associate with a bargain product. I've only ever tried the Rimmel one just for nights out but I am definitely after another one! You've convinced me :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too have heard good things about st moritz but as I don't live near a HB, I can't seem to find them elsewhere.... #LeSigh
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I sell it but it's £4.99 in there....still a bargain tho!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favourite fake tan. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. トリーバーチ バッグは人気な程度がだれにもありますね。今、多くの場面でこのブランド品のトートバッグを持っているセレブたちがたくさんあります。今日は今夏もっとも人気なシリーズバッグを紹介しています。これはSOPHIA TOTEトートバッグです。オシャレで高級感が高いです。素敵なカウレザーのトリミングによって様々な元素を加えた【viva SHOPPER】、繊維部分はコットン100%で出来ている、大きな日常用品を入れても平気、収納力抜群!フロントにカーキのロゴマーク付き、存在感をさり気なくアップして、熱い夏の街中できっと役に立てるトリーバーチ トートです!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.