home about contact

Monday 16 July 2012

Daphne Groeneveld for Dior Addict 2012 ♥

 All images: Google.co.uk
Daphne Groenveld
Definitely a new girl crush. Daphne Groenveld is the 17 year old, French model that has come to our attention recently due to her being the face of Dior Addict. The advert is feminine and fun, and made me want to prance around villages in France with my sunnies and a bright umbrella. I'm yet to smell the Dior Addict fragrance but I hope it's as feminine, sweet and summery as the advert portrays.

Daphne was recently interviewed for Dior, and the full interview is available


Have you seen the advertisement? Do you think Daphne is topped to be the "it" model?


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter for more updates,
and beauty news! Just click above to follow.

1 comment:

  1. She's only 17?!! Oww now I'm even more jealous of her! Love the advert :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.