home about contact

Sunday 29 July 2012

Lancôme Bi-Facil Instant Cleanser review ♥

I think I may have found my favourite cleanser. I've actually had it for a while, but never touched it...I can't believe I've only just discovered how amazing it is! I bought a massive Lancôme beauty box at the duty free a few months ago as it had a perfume in it which I absolutely love. Recently, I've been going through all of my make up, and found this in one of my beauty bags and gave it a little try....well, it is amazing! 
 Sometimes I really struggle at removing my eye make up, but I apply a little of this to a cotton pad, sweep it over my eyes and all traces of mascara and eye shadow are removed! It doesn't sting, and is leaves my eye area feeling soft and smooth. Lancôme describe is as This fresh-as-water eye makeup remover offers instant, gentle cleansing. It's effective, bi-phase formula activates when shaken and easily removes all traces of eye makeup (even waterproof), while leaving no oily residue. Initially, I presume that the product will actually be really oily- it feels quite greasy when I touch it with my finger, but actually its so lovely and soft to the skin. 
 It doesn't really have a scent to it to be honest, but knowing this product is applied to the eyes, I find that quite reassuring. The product retails at around £20.00 for 125ml, but I've definitely seen websites that are much cheaper. Although that seems very expensive, I'm sure that product will last a long time- You don't need very much product to remove your eye make up, so no need to use more that a good drop. I'm so impressed with this product, and can't believe I hadn't tried it sooner!

Have you tried this product before? What's your favourite cleanser?

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! Thanks for the suggestion girly!
    I would love to add to your amazing wardrobe, so you should stop by & enter my $50 Forever 21 giveaway!
    XOXO
    Morgan Germenis
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.