home about contact

Monday 20 August 2012

Style Icon ♥

I think everybody has a style icon...somebody they always look to for fashion inspiration. Mine has always been Olivia Palmero. I can't say I'm a massive fan of her personality from what I saw on The City, but what I did notice was her incredible style. Here are my favourite Olivia fashion moments, all of which I think are really easy to achieve.

 Images: http://www.waynetippetts.com

I think her style is so effortless and chic. I get serious wardrobe envy whenever I see images of her. I especially like that she mixes her style with designer and the high street, particularly Topshop. 

Who do you have a fashion crush on?

6 comments:

  1. Her style is so simple yet classic & chic! Huge thumbs up from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia always looks so fabulous! Amazing post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest trend report. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post !

    Like your style girl ;)

    Olivia has such a classy style !


    If you have the time you are always welcome on my blog :)

    I just wanted to let you know I’ll be following you around from now
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. She does have a lovely sense of style! :) x

    ReplyDelete

  5. this post is very interesting and easy to read .... I hope to visit again

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.