home about contact

Thursday 27 September 2012

Last few weeks in photos ♥

I haven't blogged in a few days, so apologies! To be honest, my heart hasn't been in it for the last week because my dog sadly had to be put to sleep. I'd had him since I was 12, so for the last ten years. It has been so difficult, more so because we didn't know how ill he was and he was put to sleep so quickly...I didn't feel I had time to prepare myself. It's been so sad. 
I only took this photo a few weeks ago. He looks so healthy, and I couldn't even imagine him passing away so soon. He was such a lovely dog- so happy and excitable. 

Besides Oscar passing, I've really enjoyed the past few weeks.
 It was my cousins wedding on the 8th (apologies for bad quality photos!), and it was absolutely beautiful. The weather was stunning and the whole day was lovely. 
 It was also my friend Soph's 22nd birthday. It was absolutely hilarious...we all went into Manchester with celebrity masks on...I didn't realise how popular Keith Lemon was!

Have you done anything fun lately?

5 comments:

  1. Aww Sophie I'm so sorry to hear about your dog :( A pet passing is so horrible, especially when it's so sudden. Hope you're ok lovely
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about your dog :( 12 years is a fantastic age, i had to get my 18 year old cat put to sleep last year and it was heartbreaking so i know how you feel.

    Those heart place cards are so cute as well, you look lovley in the pictures.

    I love the idea of wearing celeb masks on a night out, that looks fun :)

    Confessions Of A Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte:) Sorry about your cat too- it's such a horrible thing to happen:( xxx

      Delete
  3. Awww I'm sorry to hear about your dog, my dog passed away at the end of august and it's always hard, I promise it will get better, as cheesy as it sounds time really does help you heal xxxx :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.