home about contact

Thursday 4 October 2012

MUA Out There Plumping Lip gloss Review ♥

I hadn't tried MUA products until recently, but they are so reasonably priced that I couldn't resist. I usually stay clear of very cheap make up as I find that the quality is quite poor. MUA make up however, offers amazing quality make up at a great price. I was lucky to win some MUA goodies in a recent blogger giveaway, and this MUA lip gloss was one of them. 
The lip gloss in Pink Sugar is absolutely gorgeous. It's a deep pink, with a lovely, light shimmer to it. It's a little sticky, but applies really well. I found that the colour translated really well from the wand to the lips, and I needed just one coat to get the desired colour. 
 It also tastes great! I sometimes find this a problem though, as I tend to lick it off! (oops!) It has a lovely, sweet smell to it but nothing too sickly and overpowering. I'm surprised at how good the quality is- it lasted a good hour on my lips before I thought I wanted to reapply. Although this doesn't seem a long time, I always find that most lip glosses disappear or smudge off easily. This gloss had good staying power, even on windy days! 
 It's such a beautiful colour, and so beautiful and shimmery when the light hits it. I can't believe how amazing the quality is. The lip gloss is meant to make your lips have a plumped appearance, and although I couldn't say that they do, the gloss does make my lips lovely and tingly!

MUA is available from Superdrug, or their website at £2.00.

Have you tried MUA make up? 

7 comments:

  1. I am not a huge fan of their makeup apart from their bronzer; but that lipgloss looks nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a really lovely colour! Not a lipgloss fan but this sounds quite nice :)
    hareem xx
    http://iheartmexo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried their products before but I am kinda interested in trying out this lip gloss. It looks amazing! I love the color and the shimmering effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the MUA brand but I am more of a lipstick gal myself, nevertheless fab review. Great blog, I am now following!
    Georgia from wwww.fortheloveof-thrift.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. the lipgloss looks pretty.. haha DON'T EAT YOUR LIPGLOSS :P

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate these glosses. I have shades "nude" and "buff" from the collection. It literally burns my top lip real bad.

    kiransbeautybook.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.