home about contact

Wednesday 17 October 2012

My Weekend In Paris: Day Two (photo heavy) ♥

On Saturday I went to the Paris Bridge by the Notre Dame. It's amazing and so romantic....over the years (I'm thinking at least 25 years), couples in love have been locking padlocks to the Paris Bridge with love messages. It's really quite beautiful- so colourful and pretty. Here are a few photos. 

 The last photo is my favourite....this is either the couples pet name, or somebody that loves cake and pie! I reckon there are millions of these padlocks s both sides of the bridge are completely covered. Another modern bridge not far from this one, is also starting to be covered with padlocks...I would love to see this come to a city in England. I could have read the messages for hours though...some were so romantic!


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.