home about contact

Thursday 25 October 2012

Perfect Christmas Nails ♥

I know Christmas is still weeks away, but I get too excited. I love all the glitter and sparkle, and that's exactly what I like to see on my nails at this time of year! Just a quick little post to show you my nails after using Sephora Gold Fever and Models Own Bare Beauty. 
 I love that with the Sephora nail varnish, you can build it up so you can have it super sparkly! I think it's so pretty, especially when it hits the light. I also think it looks perfect with pink shades, so the Models Own Bare Beauty is perfect!

What do you think of sparkly nails? 

10 comments:

  1. aaah I love that gold varnish, so sparkly! It reminds me of Models Own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful! i just did a nail post too and it was nude nails with multi glitter in top!
    hareem xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Glitters are in when Christmas is coming. I am a fan of glittered nail polishes for I believe that they last longer than other nail polishes. I will definitely try this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, holiday perfection. Have to try this. obsessed. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a nice combination, you have a lovely blog xx

    www.belleamourx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome combination, I love glitter nail polishes! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the effect of both of these together! So pretty

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.