home about contact

Sunday 25 November 2012

L'oreal Million Lashes Review ♥

I think I have found my favourite mascara of the year...and I didn't think it could get better than L'oreal Telescopic. The L'oreal Million Lashes has to be my top mascara- I think it's very similar to Benefit's They're Real, but at a fraction of the price!
 My lashes are curled, separated and super long after using this mascara. I have had so many compliments, and I find that I only have to put two coats of the mascara on my lashes for it to have the desired look. I love the wand- it grips my lashes really well and glides easily, making sure there are no clumps. 
 The mascara retails at £10.99, which I consider a bargain when it really is an amazing dupe for Benefit They're Real mascara which is £18.50. It doesn't leave me with panda eyes, and has amazing staying power. It's still easy to remove with a good eye make up remover however.

Have you tried this mascara yet? What's your favourite?

5 comments:

  1. Oooh I keep hearing good things about this mascara - the Maybelline one is good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this mascara, its one of my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks great on you! i love the packaging too :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really similar to my fave mascara by Buxom lashes by Bare Minerals. You can only get it form the US so Im really glad Ive spotted this now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.