home about contact

Monday 12 November 2012

Nina by Nina Ricci Review ♥

Sorry I haven't blogged in so long! I went on holiday, and have been so busy at work! When I was on holiday, I purchased Nina by Nina Ricci at the duty free. I'd actually never smelt the perfume before, although had seen the bottle whilst browsing perfume counters. I decided to have a small spritz of it however, and thought it was so lovely. 
I'd say it has a floral scent, but it's slightly sweet too. It's not too overpowering though, and has just the perfect amount of sweetness. I purchased the toilette, and I've been really impressed. I usually try to purchase the perfume as I find toilette's just don't last as long, but I've had no problems. Today I sprayed it on in the morning, and two hours later I could still really smell it. 

I also think the bottle is quite pretty. It looks like an apple, and is simple and sophisticated. I find it pops perfectly into my handbag too, which is always a bonus. 
The perfume is currently on offer at Boots for £38.00 with a body lotion- HERE

Have you tried this fragrance before?

3 comments:

  1. oooh that looks so pretty, although I do love my Chic Boutique that bit too much, even though I think it's being discontinued! :'(
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This perfume is gooorgeous it's one of my faves!
    I love how sweet it is :) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Smells soo yummy!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.