home about contact

Monday 31 December 2012

Dr Jart + Water Fuse BB Cream review

In a recent Glossybox, I'd received the Dr Jart + BB cream. I'd never heard of the product or brand but was excited to try it. I've never been a massive fan of BB creams to be honest. I don't think the coverage is that great, and I definitely like a thicker consistency. I only happened to try this product because I'd misplaced my foundation...and so glad I did!
 I have to say, I am so impressed! The consistency is quite watery, as most BB creams are, but it applies to the skin beautifully. It makes my skin tone even and dewy looking, and manages to cover any dark circles or blemishes. My skin feels moisturised and soft and has a lovely healthy appearance. What I think is an added bonus is that the product has an SPF 25. Most high end foundations have an SPF 15, so I think this is quite impressive...we all know the damage that sun rays can do to our skin. 
 If there are any negatives to this product, it is that after a few hours my skin appears a little shiny. I naturally have oily skin, therefore I use a powder to set my make up. I didn't want to use a powder with this product as it has such a lovely finish and sets so well on the skin. I do find that after a few hours I have to pat a little powder onto my skin though. I don't think this is a problem if your skin isn't so oily.
It blends really beautifully, and I think this may become a staple beauty product of mine in 2013. I think the brand is becoming very popular, as more people discover how amazing their products are.

The product retails for £18.00 for 50ml, and can be purchased from the Boots website.

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.