home about contact

Friday 7 December 2012

Models own head kandi & utopia ♥

Just a quick post to show you how lovely Models Own Head Kandi and Utopia look together.
I'm a massive fan of Models Own nail varnishes- I think they apply well, dry quickly and don't chip. Utopia is my favourite shade from Models Own, but I do love a bit of sparkle at this time of year!
 Apologies for the terrible photos...the lighting is so bad lately! It seems to go dark around 3pm in the UK right now. I'm really excited to attend The Clothes Show tomorrow and stock up on more Models Own nail varnishes...especially the special edition they have created just for the event!

Are you going to The Clothes Show? What will you be wearing on your nails this Christmas?

4 comments:

  1. this is sooo pretty! I need to start a little models own collection! :D
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I really need to do that with my nails, they look soooo gorgeous!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, so Christmassy. Going to whip out my glittery varnishes to get in the Christmas mood now Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this polish , glitter is my love <3 I love your blog ! Im a new follower of yours and hope u can follow back Britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.