home about contact

Tuesday 18 December 2012

my week in photos ♥

1. Wearing way too much knitwear. 2. My new puppy, Gracie. 3. Me and my girls off to The Clothes Show.
4. The girls from Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model. 5. Me with the model, BB. 6. Meeting the Band, Stoosch, (however you spell it!)  7. Me with Tom from The Apprentice at The Clothes Show. 8. Me and the girls at the Sleek counter. 9. My meter long Wispa from my boyfriend! Yummers. 

Have you all had a nice week? I've been so busy with it leading up to Christmas! 1 week today until Christmas day! 

3 comments:

  1. I haven't had a wispy for years!!! And looks like you had a fab time at the clothes show!!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never too much knitwear haha! My sister went to The Clothes Show last week and she also got a pic with a hottie male model :D I should have gone! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.