home about contact

Tuesday 29 January 2013

soap and glory fab Pore hot cloth cleanser review ♥

I love Soap and Glory products, and I was really impressed by their Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser. Made to "melt" away your make up, the cleanser smells lovely, and leaves my face feeling lovely and soft. With sweet almond, orange and lavender oils, I thought it smelt amazing.
Soap and Glory advise to massage your face using the cleanser for sixty seconds, and then use the muslin cloth provided to press it off. I found that not only did the cleanser remove all of my make up, it left my face feeling really moisturised and soft. 
The cleanser managed to remove every trace of make up, including my mascara. I use Benefit They're Real, so if you use this too then you'll know how difficult this is to remove. I was a bit apprehensive about using the muslin cloth, because I find it a bit annoying that you have to go to the effort of washing it every time you use it. I think the product is really good though, so I guess it's worth it!

You can purchase this cleanser for £10.00 (100ml) from Boots, who are also running a 3 for 2 on Soap and Glory products at the moment. 

What's your favourite cleanser?

9 comments:

  1. This sounds really good! I also love S&G but have never tried this one before.. Think I'm going to check it out next time I'm in Boost. Great post :)
    xx,
    www.SirisLife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo sounds nice! I am loving S&G at the moment! will probably get this soon :)
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd heard really good things about this and then bought it myself but it was way too harsh on my skin and scraped off the skin! Just goes to show how differently people find products. Glad it works really well for you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no! That sounds awful! I think you're right...I usually have quite sensitive skin but it worked well for me. Definitely shows that some products don't suit everybody:) xx

      Delete
  4. I really love your blog so I'm a new follower!! I also love your previous post me the tea shop - looks awesome! As for a cleaner I'm currently using my Lancome one I got for Christmas; Galateis Douceur - it's brilliant!! xxx

    Tia
    xx

    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you for such a lovely comment and following!:) I'll definitely have to try the Lancome cleanser! xx

      Delete
  5. OOH i think this could rival the liz earle stuff. seems like a bargain compared to the liz earle! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try a hot cloth cleanser but unfortunately my bank balance is a bitch and won't let me lol

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this in Boots the other day and almost got it, I really want to try it x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.