home about contact

Sunday 10 March 2013

Barry M Gel Nails ♥

The Barry M Gel Nails seem to be very popular in the bloggingsphere. I've always been a massive fan of Barry M nail products- their polishes dry quickly, having amazing staying power, and come in a wide range of colours. I also love having gel nails, so when I heard that Barry M were bringing out gel polishes, I practically ran to the shops!
Both Boots and Superdrug were offering great deal on the polishes, but I purchased mine from Superdrug, as there were only two colours left in Boots. I bought mine in the colours Watermelon and Pomegranate. I think these are both beautiful colours, and they look even better when applied to the nails. I can't rave about this product enough! Literally, one stroke of the varnish is enough to cover the nail with a good, strong colour. There definitely is no need for two applications. 
The other great thing about these is that they dry so quickly! I think my nails were pretty much dry within two minutes. My nails were chip free for a good three days, and even then the chips were very small and unnoticeable. It does have a gel-like finish to it- my nails looked super shiny and manicured. 
So many people asked me if I'd been to have my nails done, and were shocked that it was just a drugstore nail varnish. I absolutely love this range, and I know I'll be back for more colours.

I bought mine on offer from Superdrug, 2 for £6.00. 

3 comments:

  1. Quick drying and chip free, I'm going to have to try these! Thanks for the great review! x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these polishes. You would think they are really expensive - amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these nail polishes! I have the Prickly Pear one on my nails at the moment :)

    www.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.