home about contact

Thursday 21 March 2013

Tangle Teezer Review ♥

I think I may have the worlds knottiest hair. It really is horrendous sometimes. Even my hairdresser says my hair is a nightmare! I was horrified recently when I looked at my hair brush, and literally the whole hair brush was embedded with my hair...gross, I know. I knew I had to do something about it. I always deep condition my hair, I always use heat defense spray, so I knew I really was doing everything I could to stop these knots. Everyone kept telling me to get a Tangle Teezer, but at £10.99, I just thought it was too expensive for a hair brush. I was so wrong...
 In the end I bought one because I just couldn't put up with the knots. I am so glad I did too, and £10.99 is worth every penny. This brush is just amazing. It has little teeth, which makes getting rid of knots super easy. My hair used to take a good ten minutes to fully brush when wet, but now I'm done within two minutes. When I used to brush my hair with a regular brush, I'd see strands of hair clung to my hair brush after use. I don't get this with the Tangle Teezer, and it really is pain-free. 
 I always thought that the Tangle Teezers looked really heavy too, but they're really light an compact. I have no difficulties popping it into my handbag at all. Tangle Teezer have bought out a more compact range for the handbag however, but I really don't have any problems with the regular size. The Tangle Teezer comes in lots of different designs, and I opted for a blue, sparkly one. 
I really am so happy with this product. If you have problems with knotty hair, then I definitely recommend the Tangle Teezer!
Boots currently are doing 3 for 2, and you can purchase the Tangle Teezer for £10.99.

6 comments:

  1. I love my Tangle Teezer too, it really is worth every penny! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one is so pretty! Maybe I should invest in one of these. My hair is really long and with that comes lots of knots :(
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tangle teezer. My parents got my sister one online the day it was on dragons den about 7-8 years ago and it only broke this week. I mean £10 for a brush that lasts so long and does it's job so well is amazing. I love the purple one, I only have a black one xo

    megansbeautyblog22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm....interesting and impressive. I have seen this brush but I was not yet convinced to buy it until reading this review. Now I think I want to try it out upon reading your review. I find it handy and easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't live without my tangle teezer. I, by accident bought the travel size which is a bit small for me but I definitely want a glittery one like this now! Great review x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.