home about contact

Sunday 14 April 2013

April Beauty Favourites ♥

1. Estee Lauder Double Wear- My new, favourite foundation. Amazing, buildable coverage, no streaks or lines, and long-lasting wear. 2. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- Amazingly cheap, and fantastic product. Soft and light, and it matches my skin tone beautifully. 3. Models Own in Utopia- My all time favourite colour for Spring. It's a dusty purple/ grey colour, and looks so pretty. 4. L'oreal Limited Edition Lipstick- I'm a massive fan of L'oreal lipsticks. The colour of this lipstick is just stunning. It's the perfect rich red, and lasts for hours. 5. L'oreal False Lash Telescopic- My favourite mascara from L'oreal. My lashes look thicker, longer, and super separated. 6. Tangle Teezer- (see review below) Gets rid of knots pain free in seconds. 7. Fenjal Luxury Body Wash- This is so beautiul. It's smells amazing, and is so thick and luxurious. It makes my skin so soft and smooth. 

5 comments:

  1. Great picks :) I've heard lots about the Dr. Jart bb cream, would love to try it out! x

    http://www.bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely picks :)
    I love the Dr.Jart BB cream!
    and the lipstick is gorgeous!
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nearly bought the Stay Matte powder today but for some reason, didn't! It seems really great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your choices - I couldn't live without my Tangle Teezer!

    Eve xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, I'm in love with the Rimmel stay matte powder and Double Wear too, it's just too hot in Australia to wear such a heavy foundation at the moment :( Can't wait for it to cool down so I can go back to wearing it all the time :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.