home about contact

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Mac Strobe Cream Review ♥

I absolutely love Mac Strobe Cream...I have no idea how I only just discovered it. I recently purchased Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation, and although I love it, the consistency is quite thick and has a matte finish. I wanted a dewy finish however, so I decided to buy Mac Strobe Cream and combine the two. I think it's the best thing I've done. My skin looks so dewy and fresh, and so many people have complimented me on how my skin looks. 
 What makes this product even better, is that it contains vitamins and antioxidants that really help the skin. Mac's description of their Strobe Cream- 
The ultimate quick fix for the skin. Super-powered with potent botanicals; de-snoozes, de-stresses, moistens, freshens and boosts the look of dull, flat or tired-looking skin with a fully loaded vitamin zap and a mega dose of green tea. Brightens and clarifies with iridescent particles and antioxidants. Enhances the effects of light on all skin and in all lighting conditions from sunlight to spotlight.
I also think that the benefits of Mac Strobe Cream have really improved my skin. I'v had awful break outs recently, but since using this product my skin has really improved. I love how multi-purpose it is too. Not only can it be used with your foundation, it makes an excellent moisturiser by itself, or as a highlighter. 
I really am hooked on this product and I can't see myself ever not using it. You can purchase Mac Strobe Cream for £22.50 (50ml), or £12.50 (30ml). I was going to get the 30ml size to try it out before I invested in the full size, but it was unavailable...and I'm so glad it was too!

Have you tried this product? What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Argh, I want this so bad Im so jealous of you ! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hearing about this so much recently but this is the first review I've read on it! Sounds quite nice :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.